Paunch for sale, free woo woo

Dear reader,  I confess.  Having nagged Mr Him and put him on a diet,  one in which he has not lost a single pound in 3 months, I've put on 7 pounds. In a week.  Aren't we doing well!  Yes, no. Diet a la Anna will not be a best seller.  
Mr Him's protein cereal for stamina (he'll need it to stay on this diet)




Over this last week I have been a lady who lunches 4 times and three of those with desserts.  There was the vanilla ice cream over which I poured a hot espresso (I recommend) in Carluccio's.  There was a cheesecake at a gourmet pub (I also recommend) and there was a lemon meringue pie in Harvester on mothering Sunday (I recommend two too two).  Well if you can't have a dessert on mothers day then when,  Christmas!  I have to say desserts do not linger on my plate long enough for photos.  They move at high speed and become a bit of a blur,  as below.  




For main courses this week I have enjoyed ravioli dripping in butter,  mushroom risotto,  pork belly and mash,  and chargrilled chicken breast and chips.  Have I had starters?  You bet! A salad platter to share dripping in oil, and a pate  in a pot with crusty bread.  
Alcohol?  Yes.

So this calorific intake is all stored  for future use.  My body is not so much a temple but an over crowded attic.  There is only one thing for it.   Paunch for sale.  Free woo woo



5 comments:

  1. I have an even bigger one going for free also...LOL Fun post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. should have said I also have a very serious issue that prevents me from losing weight, I am allergic to exercise!!! Honestly I am......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is Mr Him. I was until i discovered Badbackminton, and yoga for mayors.

      Delete
  3. I adhere to a very strict regimen: If the thought of exercise crosses my mind I lay on the couch until it passes.

    You didn't see me. How do I know? You still have your sight!

    ReplyDelete

The House that Would Not Blow Down

Dear reader, you may be wondering what Mr Him has been up to recently. Have things been quiet on the Mr Him front or so diabolically bad I ...